Old 28-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered User

Default Plant/Flower ID

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks
Old 28-09-2008, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28/9/08 22:14, in article ,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 29-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedweaver View Post
Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks
Coreopsis. It is a hardy perennial so yes, if not drowned it will come back next year.
Old 29-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Coreopsis. It is a hardy perennial so yes, if not drowned it will come back next year.
Thanks very much, its been bugging me for weeks.
Old 29-09-2008, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 28/9/08 22:14, in article ,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I thought Coreopsis. Either way, it should come back.

Spider

Old 29-09-2008, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29/9/08 15:47, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 28/9/08 22:14, in article
,
"Weedweaver" wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A Helenium, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

I thought Coreopsis. Either way, it should come back.

Spider

I think you're right - on both counts!

Old 30-09-2008, 08:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Hi here Jo from France (Normandy)

I think about a coreopsis
Just do a googling to confirm
Old 30-09-2008, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:14:05 +0100, Weedweaver
wrote:

Bought this plant in B&Q but have no idea what it is as I threw away the
tag. Anyone have any idea what plant this is and if it is a seasonal
plant or if it will come back next year.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0386ox

Thanks

A hint for the future. Get a note book and write down everything you
buy for or plant in the garden, with a note of when and where it was
put in. That way you'll have an amazing record of all the plants
you've grown even if you never keep labels.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk