GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Calling Judith Lea (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/179502-calling-judith-lea.html)

Pam Moore 29-10-2008 10:16 AM

Calling Judith Lea

Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Judith in France 29-10-2008 11:18 AM

Calling Judith Lea

On Oct 29, 10:16 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Pam, I think you have misunderstood. I was actually agreeing with
you.

Judith

Judith in France 29-10-2008 02:11 PM

Calling Judith Lea

On Oct 29, 12:50 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:18:21 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:16 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Pam, I think you have misunderstood. I was actually agreeing with
you.

/me refunds Judy's GBP 5
--

Martin

Behave you, Sacha needs a new suitcase, can you nip one over to her?

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 29-10-2008 02:27 PM

Calling Judith Lea

On 29/10/08 14:11, in article
, "Judith in

wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:16 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Pam, I think you have misunderstood. I was actually agreeing with
you.

/me refunds Judy's GBP 5
--

Martin

Behave you, Sacha needs a new suitcase, can you nip one over to her?

Judith

Too late. He Who Said We Don't Need One, has caved in and bought one. ;-))

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Sacha[_3_] 29-10-2008 05:18 PM

Calling Judith Lea

On 29/10/08 15:15, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:27:05 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 29/10/08 14:11, in article
, "Judith in

wrote:
[...]

A nut case?