Old 29-10-2008, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Calling Judith Lea

Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol
Old 29-10-2008, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 29, 10:16 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Pam, I think you have misunderstood. I was actually agreeing with
you.

Judith
Old 29-10-2008, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Oct 29, 12:50 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 04:18:21 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:16 am, Pam Moore wrote:
Hi Judith
I hope you have realised your mistake in venting your anger at the
adverse comments in the "Carpet of Flowers" thread by
"top-posting-Mike" which you put down to me. If you have re-read the
thread you will see your mistake, caused, as Sacha said, by the top
posting.
I thought it was beautiful and responded promptly to the negative
comments.

Pam in Bristol

Pam, I think you have misunderstood. I was actually agreeing with
you.

/me refunds Judy's GBP 5
--

Martin

Behave you, Sacha needs a new suitcase, can you nip one over to her?

Judith