GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shoot Amy Zhou (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180271-shoot-amy-zhou.html)

Janet Conroy 11-12-2008 10:24 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants to hear about.

beccabunga 15-12-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Conroy (Post 824978)
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants to hear about.

Hand duly raised

K 15-12-2008 09:39 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

beccabunga writes

Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants

hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile
--
Kay

Granity 15-12-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 825272)
Hand duly raised

I've asked for her account to be deleted by the mods, we will see what happens. :-)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 16-12-2008 12:56 AM

Shoot Amy Zhou

The message
from K contains these words:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants

hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

~misfit~[_3_] 16-12-2008 09:15 AM

Shoot Amy Zhou

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Rusty_Hinge" typed:
The message
from K contains these words:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with
her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less
wants to hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

Eeek! I just replied to her.

I plead n00bness. Going on the strength of the post I just replied to I
think that she'll find good company in *my* killfile.
--
Shaun.

Kate Brown 16-12-2008 02:18 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Granity wrote

beccabunga;825272 Wrote:
Hand duly raised

I've asked for her account to be deleted by the mods, we will see what
happens. :-)

I never see these posts either. Is this a gardenbanter thing? I read
this on Usenet via NIN, which has a seriously good spamfilter, the only
spam that has got through lately is the Finnish stuff.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally

Janet Conroy 16-12-2008 05:00 PM

Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by this comment.

Granity 16-12-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janet Conroy (Post 825338)
Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by this comment.

Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore answer them. :-)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 16-12-2008 09:39 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
K wrote:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants
hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

Must be something in your settings. I see Janet's posts just fine...

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Janet Conroy 16-12-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granity (Post 825373)
Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore answer them. :-)

No, he has been the first and only respondent on a couple, at least , of queries. BTW I got your private message and have replied.

Christina Websell 17-12-2008 01:24 AM

Shoot Amy Zhou

. uk...

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

Hmm, I've noticed I only see replies to Emrys's posts recently too. Must be
NIN filtering here.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 17-12-2008 04:55 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

The message
from "Christina Websell" contains
these words:

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

Hmm, I've noticed I only see replies to Emrys's posts recently too.
Must be
NIN filtering here.

There are some pretty - well, not pretty - obnoxious trolls who use the
address '

Privacy.net is one of these anonymous remailers - fine for those who
want to use the thing properly, but there are a lot of posters who use
it to be more-or-less untraceable when they peddle their puerility,
filth and libel...

I'm afraid I shall have to miss any posts from the genuine ones who just
want to avoid spam.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 17-12-2008 04:56 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

The message
from Granity contains these words:
Janet Conroy;825338 Wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by
this comment.

Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can
therefore answer them. :-)

ISTR that Janet C sometimes uses another address.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 17-12-2008 04:57 PM

Shoot Amy Zhou

The message
from Janet Conroy contains
these words:
Granity;825373 Wrote:
Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore
answer them. :-)

No, he has been the first and only respondent on a couple, at least ,
of queries. BTW I got your private message and have replied.

When you send from Gardenbanter, I see the posts.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig