Old 11-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered User

Default Shoot Amy Zhou

Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants to hear about.
Old 15-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Conroy View Post
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants to hear about.
Hand duly raised
Old 15-12-2008, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

beccabunga writes

Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants

hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile
--
Kay
Old 15-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Hand duly raised
I've asked for her account to be deleted by the mods, we will see what happens. :-)
Old 16-12-2008, 12:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from K contains these words:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants

hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 16-12-2008, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Rusty_Hinge" typed:
The message
from K contains these words:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with
her endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less
wants to hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

Eeek! I just replied to her.

I plead n00bness. Going on the strength of the post I just replied to I
think that she'll find good company in *my* killfile.
--
Shaun.

Old 16-12-2008, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Granity wrote

beccabunga;825272 Wrote:
Hand duly raised

I've asked for her account to be deleted by the mods, we will see what
happens. :-)

I never see these posts either. Is this a gardenbanter thing? I read
this on Usenet via NIN, which has a seriously good spamfilter, the only
spam that has got through lately is the Finnish stuff.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally
Old 16-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Registered User

Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by this comment.
Old 16-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered User

Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by this comment.
Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore answer them. :-)
Old 16-12-2008, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Anne Welsh Jackson contains these words:

Rusty_Hinge wrote:
K wrote:
beccabunga writes
Janet Conroy;824978 Wrote:
Hands up everyone who would like rid of this tiresome woman with her
endless plugs for crap furniture that no-one wants, much less wants
hear about.

Hand duly raised

Never seen her posts. She must get trapped in my killfile

Likewise.

Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies.

Must be something in your settings. I see Janet's posts just fine...

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 16-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity View Post
Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore answer them. :-)
No, he has been the first and only respondent on a couple, at least , of queries. BTW I got your private message and have replied.
Old 17-12-2008, 01:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

. uk...

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

Hmm, I've noticed I only see replies to Emrys's posts recently too. Must be
NIN filtering here.

Old 17-12-2008, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Christina Websell" contains
these words:

Rusty_Hinge wrote:

I think she uses a common and notorious troll address, so falls into my
spamtrap. (as does Emrys Davies, and he falls in too.)

Hmm, I've noticed I only see replies to Emrys's posts recently too.
Must be
NIN filtering here.

There are some pretty - well, not pretty - obnoxious trolls who use the
address '

Privacy.net is one of these anonymous remailers - fine for those who
want to use the thing properly, but there are a lot of posters who use
it to be more-or-less untraceable when they peddle their puerility,
filth and libel...

I'm afraid I shall have to miss any posts from the genuine ones who just
want to avoid spam.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 17-12-2008, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Granity contains these words:
Janet Conroy;825338 Wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

"Mind, I never see Janet Conroy's either - only replies."

As you've kindly replied to several of my queries, I'm a bit phased by
this comment.

Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can
therefore answer them. :-)

ISTR that Janet C sometimes uses another address.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 17-12-2008, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Janet Conroy contains
these words:
Granity;825373 Wrote:
Presumably he sees your question quoted in the replies and can therefore
answer them. :-)

No, he has been the first and only respondent on a couple, at least ,
of queries. BTW I got your private message and have replied.

When you send from Gardenbanter, I see the posts.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig