GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wacky warehouse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180745-wacky-warehouse.html)

agentelrond 11-01-2009 01:57 PM

wacky warehouse

ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Bob Hobden 11-01-2009 03:51 PM

wacky warehouse

"agentelrond" wrote ...

ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking
for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little
and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Try...

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/searc...arch=sprouting

and do a search for "sprouting" on any of the other seed merchants sites.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

echinosum 12-01-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hobden (Post 827249)
"agentelrond" wrote ...
ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking
for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little
and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Try...
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/searc...arch=sprouting
and do a search for "sprouting" on any of the other seed merchants sites.

Bob, I had this terrible suspicion that "wacky warehouse" might be slang for an illicit indoor marijuana nursery. But there is a chain of children's play and activity centres of that name, and our elfin correspondent really does want something like cress seed. Phew.

agentelrond 12-01-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echinosum (Post 827346)
Bob, I had this terrible suspicion that "wacky warehouse" might be slang for an illicit indoor marijuana nursery. But there is a chain of children's play and activity centres of that name, and our elfin correspondent really does want something like cress seed. Phew.

yes cress seeds i planted some with the little darlings today it reminded me of when i was at school