GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   And now for something completely different! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180753-now-something-completely-different.html)

Sacha[_3_] 11-01-2009 07:11 PM

And now for something completely different!

It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

[email protected] 11-01-2009 07:38 PM

On 11 Jan, 19:11, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

Oh, Joyeux Anniversaire Sacha!

Sacha[_3_] 11-01-2009 09:54 PM

And now for something completely different!

On 11/1/09 19:38, in article
,
" wrote:

On 11 Jan, 19:11, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

Oh, Joyeux Anniversaire Sacha!

Thank you. Not very happy as to weather, however. It's blowing up a real
hooley out there. Our poor plants have taken drought and frost and now
they've got gales. Great.

Judith in France 11-01-2009 10:14 PM

On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. Come to France and enjoy my
weather. Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith

Sacha[_3_] 11-01-2009 10:54 PM

And now for something completely different!

On 11/1/09 22:14, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. Come to France and enjoy my
weather. Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith

Wot?! Fly in this! Madness!

david sutcliffe 12-01-2009 01:38 PM

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

and way back there in New Zealand you would be one year older plus a few
hours

Happy Birthday

David

Sacha[_3_] 12-01-2009 02:44 PM

And now for something completely different!

On 12/1/09 13:38, in article , "david
sutcliffe" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

and way back there in New Zealand you would be one year older plus a few
hours

Cheery thought! ;-))

Happy Birthday

David

Thank you - it was!

Dave Hill 13-01-2009 10:26 AM

And now for something completely different!

On 11 Jan, 22:54, Sacha wrote:
On 11/1/09 22:14, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. *Come to France and enjoy my
weather. * Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith

Wot?! *Fly in this! *Madness!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Thats why they dug the tunnel
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Sacha[_3_] 13-01-2009 12:20 PM

And now for something completely different!

On 13/1/09 10:26, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

On 11 Jan, 22:54, Sacha wrote:
On 11/1/09 22:14, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. *Come to France and enjoy my
weather. * Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith

Wot?! *Fly in this! *Madness!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Thats why they dug the tunnel
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries

Nothing would get us into that thing! It took me all my time to go into
some glow worm caves in NZ and that was a close-run thing, I can tell you.