Old 11-01-2009, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default And now for something completely different!

It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 11-01-2009, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11 Jan, 19:11, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

Oh, Joyeux Anniversaire Sacha!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. Come to France and enjoy my
weather. Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith
Old 12-01-2009, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

and way back there in New Zealand you would be one year older plus a few
hours

Happy Birthday

David

Old 12-01-2009, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 12/1/09 13:38, in article , "david
sutcliffe" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

and way back there in New Zealand you would be one year older plus a few
hours

Cheery thought! ;-))

Happy Birthday

David

Thank you - it was!

Old 13-01-2009, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 11 Jan, 22:54, Sacha wrote:
On 11/1/09 22:14, in article
, "Judith

in France" wrote:
On Jan 11, 7:11*pm, Sacha wrote:
It's windy and raining tonight - really quite blustering down the chimneys
and a night to be round the warm fire. *And I'm a year older - why oh why
couldn't my parents have opted for a June baby!!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
(new website online)

Happy Birthday my lovely friend. *Come to France and enjoy my
weather. * Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Judith

Wot?! *Fly in this! *Madness!
--