GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180789-snakes-alive-shocked-gardener-finds-17ft-python-his-allotment.html)

Smiley 15-01-2009 02:03 AM

Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment

Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html

shazzbat 15-01-2009 09:05 AM

Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment

"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.

800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

David in Normandy[_7_] 15-01-2009 10:23 AM

shazzbat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.

800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

Not forgetting the occasional allotment holder who went missing ;-)

.... "My husband went up to the lotty to get some carrots for dinner, and
that was the last I saw of him, two months ago"

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 15-01-2009 11:01 AM

Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment

The message
from David in Normandy contains these words:
shazzbat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.
800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

Not forgetting the occasional allotment holder who went missing ;-)

.... "My husband went up to the lotty to get some carrots for dinner, and
that was the last I saw of him, two months ago"

"I'm sure he was there because I recognise the way he ties the bunches
of carrots."

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Kathy 15-01-2009 02:44 PM

"Smiley" wrote in message
Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html

Well, that would probably solve my mole problem :-}

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 15-01-2009 07:01 PM

Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment

The message
from "Kathy" contains these words:
"Smiley" wrote in message

Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html

Well, that would probably solve my mole problem :-}

# "I am a mole
And I live in a hol^h^h^h^python..."

--
Rusty