Old 15-01-2009, 02:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Snakes alive! Shocked gardener finds 17ft python in his allotment

Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html
Old 15-01-2009, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.

800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

Old 15-01-2009, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

shazzbat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.

800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

Not forgetting the occasional allotment holder who went missing ;-)

.... "My husband went up to the lotty to get some carrots for dinner, and
that was the last I saw of him, two months ago"

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Old 15-01-2009, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from David in Normandy contains these words:
shazzbat wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message
Smiley wrote:

Take a look at this.
800 foot allotment, that is scary, all those weeds.
--

And with chickens, goats, ducks, geese and rabbits, the snake must have
thought it was a python McDonalds.

Steve

Not forgetting the occasional allotment holder who went missing ;-)

.... "My husband went up to the lotty to get some carrots for dinner, and
that was the last I saw of him, two months ago"

"I'm sure he was there because I recognise the way he ties the bunches
of carrots."

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 15-01-2009, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Smiley" wrote in message
Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html

Well, that would probably solve my mole problem :-}

--
Kathy

It's pointless to try and discuss ethics with a spider.

Old 15-01-2009, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Kathy" contains these words:
"Smiley" wrote in message

Talk about scary and creepy. Take a look at this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...allotment.html

Well, that would probably solve my mole problem :-}

# "I am a mole
And I live in a hol^h^h^h^python..."

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Allotment finds shazzbat United Kingdom 27 06-10-2008 12:33 AM
Snakes Alive jOhN Texas 0 06-07-2006 11:30 PM
Damned Snakes III Revenge of the snakes! Gareee© Ponds 1 09-06-2005 06:14 PM
Snakes Alive! FBCS Ponds 15 30-07-2003 01:23 AM
Problem with Python fill shut-off Bob Alston Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:13 AM