GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New UK garden decoration store (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180987-new-uk-garden-decoration-store.html)

Garden items 29-01-2009 11:48 AM

New UK garden decoration store

Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items, garden gifts and garden decoration products with a French touch like unique plant supports, wind chimes, topiary, stepping stone...
It is http://garden-items.jardins-animes.com

And direct link for unique plant supports is http://garden-items.jardins-animes.c...s-c-63_69.html

I hope you'll love those products as it is for me!

Karin.

David in Normandy[_7_] 29-01-2009 04:54 PM

New UK garden decoration store

Garden items wrote:

spam, spam, spam

You just happened to come across your own website did you?
So you are either rather clumsy or a spamming liar. I wonder which one?

moghouse 29-01-2009 05:27 PM

New UK garden decoration store

On 29 Jan, 11:48, Garden items Garden.items.
wrote:
Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

Sacha[_3_] 29-01-2009 06:00 PM

New UK garden decoration store

On 29/1/09 17:27, in article
,
"moghouse" wrote:
snip
I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

What, in all those 'garden rooms' you have? ;-) If there's one expression
I hate in garden descriptions it's that. Why can't gardens just be gardens?
Why would you want them to be rooms?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Fuschia[_2_] 29-01-2009 11:14 PM

New UK garden decoration store

wrote:
Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

Try a pyracantha hedge. You won't need any paste.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 02-02-2009 03:25 PM

New UK garden decoration store

The message

from moghouse contains these words:
wrote:

Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

Ah, you need a can of carpet adhesive. Sticks like - er - spam to a newsgroup.

Plonked the spammer innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig