Old 29-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Registered User

Lightbulb New UK garden decoration store

Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items, garden gifts and garden decoration products with a French touch like unique plant supports, wind chimes, topiary, stepping stone...
It is http://garden-items.jardins-animes.com

And direct link for unique plant supports is http://garden-items.jardins-animes.c...s-c-63_69.html

I hope you'll love those products as it is for me!

Karin.
Old 29-01-2009, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New UK garden decoration store

Garden items wrote:

spam, spam, spam

You just happened to come across your own website did you?
So you are either rather clumsy or a spamming liar. I wonder which one?
Old 29-01-2009, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 29 Jan, 11:48, Garden items Garden.items.
wrote:
Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.
Old 29-01-2009, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

Try a pyracantha hedge. You won't need any paste.

Old 02-02-2009, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from moghouse contains these words:
wrote:

Hello,
I just noticed a new UK online store for good-value garden items,
garden gifts and garden decoration products

I really like the idea of garden decoration but find it difficult to
get the wallpaper to stick to the hedge.

Ah, you need a can of carpet adhesive. Sticks like - er - spam to a newsgroup.

Plonked the spammer innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig