GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Privacy screen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/180998-privacy-screen.html)

Spider 04-02-2009 06:16 PM

Privacy screen

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be terrified
you'll haunt them! :o| !

Spider

Sacha[_3_] 04-02-2009 06:32 PM

Privacy screen

On 4/2/09 18:16, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be terrified
you'll haunt them! :o| !

Spider

Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

fernwood 05-02-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamRAIN (Post 828601)
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.

holly..juniper skyrocket ..non invasive bamboo..fast growing privet that can be easily clipped to make a neat tall hedge ..camellia japonica as long as there's no early morning sun...fatsia japonica.

Sacha[_3_] 05-02-2009 06:10 PM

Privacy screen

On 5/2/09 12:45, in article , "fernwood"
wrote:

CamRAIN;828601 Wrote:
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he
has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen
the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide
year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the
wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.

holly..juniper skyrocket ..non invasive bamboo..fast growing privet
that can be easily clipped to make a neat tall hedge ..camellia
japonica as long as there's no early morning sun...fatsia japonica.

Camellias can be used if they're not planted facing east in a frosty
location.

--
Sacha

Spider 06-02-2009 02:17 PM

Privacy screen

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Snippety snip

When I die "where do you live?" will be engraved on my heart. ;-)

snip snip snip
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

:~) They're even less likely to tell you then, Sacha, they'll be
terrified
you'll haunt them! :o| !

Spider

Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

Creepy! But, I'm safe. You know where I live, innit ... as the saying
goes. Anyway, I'm sure we'd be glad to be haunted by you .. just don't come
and look at my weeds.

Spider

Sacha[_3_] 06-02-2009 04:01 PM

Privacy screen

On 6/2/09 14:17, in article , "Spider"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip Not if they put their locations! Failing to do so could lead to
oooooooooohhhhhwhooooooooo. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
Perennials & shrubs online

Creepy! But, I'm safe. You know where I live, innit ... as the saying
goes. Anyway, I'm sure we'd be glad to be haunted by you .. just don't come
and look at my weeds.

Spider

No contest, we have plenty of our own. ;-)