GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I want to design my own wedding invitations. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181115-i-want-design-my-own-wedding-invitations.html)

robertwart 07-02-2009 02:06 PM

I want to design my own wedding invitations.

In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

James R 08-02-2009 01:54 AM

--
robertwart

Try the right group, you could always get a free eye test?

Bertie Doe 08-02-2009 09:06 PM

"James R" wrote in message

"robertwart" wrote in message

In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she's
set a date, I'm shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many
designs but can't find anything I like. Have you had any experience
with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

Try the right group, you could always get a free eye test?

Would weeding tackle be 'de riguer'?

hallyjack 09-02-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertwart (Post 829370)

There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.