Old 07-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Registered User

Default I want to design my own wedding invitations.

In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?
Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

--
robertwart

Try the right group, you could always get a free eye test?

Old 08-02-2009, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"James R" wrote in message

"robertwart" wrote in message

In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she's
set a date, I'm shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many
designs but can't find anything I like. Have you had any experience
with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?

Try the right group, you could always get a free eye test?

Would weeding tackle be 'de riguer'?

Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwart View Post
There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.