GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181318-gardens-illustrated-magazine-please-can-anybody-help.html)

Annelise 19-02-2009 04:04 PM

Gardens Illustrated magazine - please can anybody help??

Hello there,

I am trying hard to track down a back issue of Gardens Illustrated magazine. It's number 115, published July 2006.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.

Money paid, of course!

Unfortunately this particular back copy is no longer available from the publisher.

All help very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Annelise.

beccabunga 22-02-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annelise (Post 830723)
Hello there,

I am trying hard to track down a back issue of Gardens Illustrated magazine. It's number 115, published July 2006.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.

Money paid, of course!

Unfortunately this particular back copy is no longer available from the publisher.

All help very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Annelise.

Sorry. Thought I might have one, but I stopped buying it in 2005 after the BBC took it over.

Annelise 26-02-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beccabunga (Post 830977)
Sorry. Thought I might have one, but I stopped buying it in 2005 after the BBC took it over.

Thank you for looking - much appreciated!! I am still hunting, but without any luck, sadly.

vanattaflowers 26-02-2009 11:43 AM

Love flowers? See more at Vanatta flowers.

Annelise 26-02-2009 11:46 AM

Thank you for looking, Beccabunga - much appreciated!! I am still hunting, but without any luck, sadly.