GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Political Party (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181338-new-political-party.html)

Crundy[_2_] 23-02-2009 07:08 PM

New Political Party

"moghouse" wrote in message
news:0b2425b5-38b5-42aa-a5ec-
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ 05-03-2009 07:42 PM

New Political Party

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:08:07 -0000, "Crundy"
wrote:

"moghouse" wrote in message
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

It's a wonder it wasn't an extra head

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹

moghouse 05-03-2009 10:57 PM

New Political Party

On Mar 5, 7:42*pm, ®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ wrote:
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

It's a wonder it wasn't an extra head

No it just seems that way because we Norfolk folk is twice as smart as
you ordinary people.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 06-03-2009 12:23 AM

New Political Party

The message
from ®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ contains these words:
wrote:

"moghouse" wrote in message
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

It's a wonder it wasn't an extra head

Eh-oop, Wonk Eh-oop, Wonk

--
Rusty Rusty

moghouse 06-03-2009 11:15 AM

New Political Party

On Mar 6, 9:54*am, Martin wrote:
* *Eh-oop, Wonk * * * * * * * * * *Eh-oop, Wonk

In Norfolk two heads are better than one.

Oh come on, Martin, is that Dutch mathematics? In Norfolk, four heads
are better than two. Get it right, please.

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 06-03-2009 04:40 PM

New Political Party

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:23:47 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
"moghouse" wrote in message
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

It's a wonder it wasn't an extra head

Eh-oop, Wonk Eh-oop, Wonk

In Norfolk two heads are better than one.

In Scotland, twa heids are betterrr than yin.

(Oh weel dae I mind i' the' dees o' lang syne,
When Ah wis a laddie sae wee...)

--
Rusty

moghouse 06-03-2009 07:16 PM

New Political Party

wrote:
"moghouse" wrote in message
I hear that in Norfolk now they are breeding the kids with an extra
finger, just in case. Being of Norfolk stock I may well have extra
digits but unfortunately we never got learned how to count.

Heh, I'm from Norfolk originally and knew someone with an extra toe :-\

It's a wonder it wasn't an extra head

* *Eh-oop, Wonk * * * * * * * * * *Eh-oop, Wonk

In Norfolk two heads are better than one.

In Scotland, twa heids are betterrr than yin.

(Oh weel dae I mind i' the' dees o' lang syne,
When Ah wis a laddie sae wee...)

I have never understood why small Scotsmen urinate in self addressed
envelopes!

'Mike'[_4_] 07-03-2009 07:56 AM

New Political Party

In Scotland, twa heids are betterrr than yin.

(Oh weel dae I mind i' the' dees o' lang syne,
When Ah wis a laddie sae wee...)

I have never understood why small Scotsmen urinate in self addressed
envelopes!

They want to get their own back

Mike

moghouse 07-03-2009 02:39 PM

New Political Party

On Mar 7, 7:56*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
In Scotland, twa heids are betterrr than yin.

(Oh weel dae I mind i' the' dees o' lang syne,
When Ah wis a laddie sae wee...)

I have never understood why small Scotsmen urinate in self addressed
envelopes!

They want to get their own back

Mike

Sorry, under the new postal regulations, postmen are not obliged to
carry soggy envelopes.