Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-02-2009, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cutting the dross

"Rusty_Hinge" wrote

Whatever happend to Andy?

Not heard or seen anything from thim for a long while, whatever people say
about Andy the fact is in every post I saw he was always right. Bashing his
head against a brick wall most of the time though and the very nature of the
sort that deliberately post incorrectly, against the charter and Usenet
rules/conventions, don't like being told so.

He was also a gardener and very interested in plants.

I heard a rumour that he had a serious illness, MS I think it was.

If you read this Andy, you know my e-mail address, let me know whats
what.(think peas)
--
Regards
Bob Hobden