GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hands-up Hugh Jampton (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/181415-hands-up-hugh-jampton.html)

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 24-02-2009 08:57 PM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

'Fraid you live in my killfile 'cos your 'nobody@' address is overused
by spammers and trolls - or has been so.

If ever you wonder why I'm ignoring you, it's because I can't see you.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

moghouse 25-02-2009 11:12 AM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

On Feb 24, 8:57*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 25-02-2009 12:24 PM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

The message

from moghouse contains these words:
On Feb 24, 8:57*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

moghouse 25-02-2009 05:48 PM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

On Feb 25, 12:24*pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 25-02-2009 06:33 PM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

wrote:

Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

moghouse 26-02-2009 11:34 AM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

wrote:
Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...

You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

Sorry fisting is strictly taboo on this group!

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 26-02-2009 02:19 PM

hands-up Hugh Jampton

wrote:
Hands up Hugh Jampton? *Do you mind awfully if I opt out, only I am
still waiting for my new pair of industrial rubber gloves to arrive!

Well, I *WAS* going to say "Stand up, Hugh Jampton", but...
You seriously think we are going to believe that? We know that since
the weather is inclement and you can't get out into the garden you
were going to take up glove puppetry!

I could make a good fist of that...

Sorry fisting is strictly taboo on this group!

Now, would I even *THINK* of it?

--
Rusty