GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lemon mystery (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182054-lemon-mystery.html)

Stephen Wolstenholme 26-03-2009 04:45 PM

Lemon mystery

My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com

Rusty_Hinge[_2_] 26-03-2009 07:42 PM

Lemon mystery

The message
from Stephen Wolstenholme contains these words:

My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

Meringue pies?

--
Rusty

Bob Hobden 26-03-2009 10:19 PM

Lemon mystery

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote
My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

There is something that can bore into them but I've never lost a whole
fruit.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden