Old 26-03-2009, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lemon mystery

My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd http://www.NPSL1.com
Old 26-03-2009, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Stephen Wolstenholme contains these words:

My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

Meringue pies?

--
Rusty
Old 26-03-2009, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote
My tiny lemon tree had five lemons that were not quite ready due to
the lack of sun but they where near to dropping off.

This morning there were only four lemons. I can't find one that has
dropped off.

Does anything besides us humans eat lemons?

There is something that can bore into them but I've never lost a whole
fruit.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden