GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clematis Crystal Fountain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/182586-clematis-crystal-fountain.html)

spruce 13-04-2009 05:02 PM

Clematis Crystal Fountain

Hi
I have tried to grow Crystal Fountain 2 times I live in Soth Wales, my mother has tried she lives in Surrey and my gardening friend Mid-wales.
None of us have suceeded and the plants are dead and all bought from diffrent suppliers.
Somone did mention to me try in a pot so before I spend at least £10.00 I thought ask you
Spruce

beccabunga 13-04-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spruce (Post 838515)

You do not mention site aspect or soil - see here for information in this one: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/82344/

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 14-04-2009 11:14 AM

Clematis Crystal Fountain

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/cnxdh4

--
beccabunga

It is a weak grower, does better in a pot but still hard work
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

spruce 14-04-2009 10:02 PM

Now that makes me feel better
Thanks for this I will give it a miss I have bought one called kingfisher Raymond Evison

Spruce