Old 13-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Registered User

Default Clematis Crystal Fountain

Hi
I have tried to grow Crystal Fountain 2 times I live in Soth Wales, my mother has tried she lives in Surrey and my gardening friend Mid-wales.
None of us have suceeded and the plants are dead and all bought from diffrent suppliers.
Somone did mention to me try in a pot so before I spend at least £10.00 I thought ask you
Spruce
__________________
From small acorns oak trees grow
Old 13-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruce View Post
You do not mention site aspect or soil - see here for information in this one: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/82344/
Old 14-04-2009, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
says...

http://tinyurl.com/cnxdh4

--
beccabunga

It is a weak grower, does better in a pot but still hard work
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Old 14-04-2009, 10:02 PM
Registered User

Now that makes me feel better
Thanks for this I will give it a miss I have bought one called kingfisher Raymond Evison

Spruce
From small acorns oak trees grow