GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Manners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183322-manners.html)

Hugh Jampton 05-05-2009 11:12 PM

Manners

On 5 May 2009 20:57:43 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

How anyone who constantly top-posts in a n.g. where the convention (and
netiquette) is to snip, bottom-post and use a sig. separator can presume
to correct other posters' manners is beyond me.

Me too :-( His replies to posts are almost unreadable.

I do wish he'd learn about posting properly to usenet instead of thinking
he knows it all. I don't think he ever will - in *his* mind he *does* know
it all :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Bigal 07-05-2009 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Jampton (Post 842991)
On 5 May 2009 20:57:43 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

How anyone who constantly top-posts in a n.g. where the convention (and
netiquette) is to snip, bottom-post and use a sig. separator can presume
to correct other posters' manners is beyond me.

Me too :-( His replies to posts are almost unreadable.

I do wish he'd learn about posting properly to usenet instead of thinking
he knows it all. I don't think he ever will - in *his* mind he *does* know
it all :-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

And all because the man could not say SORRY. Some people just cannot do this, and I feel SORRY for them because they really must be very short of friends.