GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Bluebells just flowering now (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183475-my-bluebells-just-flowering-now.html)

Judith in France 10-05-2009 07:13 PM

My Bluebells just flowering now

It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Pete C[_2_] 10-05-2009 08:10 PM

Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy :)
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Judith in France 10-05-2009 10:01 PM

On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, *Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. *Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! *A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy :)
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith

Sacha[_4_] 10-05-2009 10:56 PM

My Bluebells just flowering now

On 2009-05-10 19:13:11 +0100, Judith in France
said:

It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

What a beautiful dog, Judith and do you have a good stonemason in your
village? ;-))
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

mogga 11-05-2009 09:38 AM

My Bluebells just flowering now

On Sun, 10 May 2009 14:01:52 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, *Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. *Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! *A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy :)
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith

I've found a mug to come and dig mine up and take them away. You can't
tell I've removed six bag fulls in the last two years so I'm hoping a
3rd go will make a dint in them.

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Judith in France 11-05-2009 12:33 PM

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Fancy sending me a sack ? :-)

Judith

Sheila 11-05-2009 04:57 PM

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

I can send you some if you want, I have a carrier bag full! I have given 10
carrier bags full on freecycle already!

Pete C[_2_] 11-05-2009 07:05 PM

Judith in France wrote:
On May 10, 8:10 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in!
A third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time,
I don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy :)
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol :)
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith

Ahh, sorry, they're going to the allotment :)
--
Pete C
London UK

mogga 13-05-2009 08:06 AM

My Bluebells just flowering now

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

I could if you wanted - you'd have to pay for the postage though. Are
you allowed to send them to France? :)