Old 10-05-2009, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My Bluebells just flowering now

It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith
Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 10-05-2009, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, *Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. *Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! *A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith
Old 10-05-2009, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-05-10 19:13:11 +0100, Judith in France
said:

It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

What a beautiful dog, Judith and do you have a good stonemason in your
village? ;-))
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

Old 11-05-2009, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 10 May 2009 14:01:52 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, *Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. *Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in! *A
third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time, I
don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith

I've found a mug to come and dig mine up and take them away. You can't
tell I've removed six bag fulls in the last two years so I'm hoping a
3rd go will make a dint in them.

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Old 11-05-2009, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Fancy sending me a sack ? :-)

Judith
Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

I can send you some if you want, I have a carrier bag full! I have given 10
carrier bags full on freecycle already!

Old 11-05-2009, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
On May 10, 8:10 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
It's not a good pic, taken today showing my new girl, Carlotta and
English Bluebells which have just come into flower. Another one
showing my lovely dog, showing me that a wall will not keep her in!
A third one is of a Rhododendron which flowered for the first time,
I don't know the name of it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/rjgop2.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im5rp3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/9h8hv4.jpg

Judith

Aaww, love the goggy
I'm 'still' getting bluebells coming up where I dug yours from lol
--
Pete C
London UK

Can I have them?

Judith

Ahh, sorry, they're going to the allotment
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 13-05-2009, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
On May 10, 8:10*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

I could if you wanted - you'd have to pay for the postage though. Are
you allowed to send them to France?
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

Bluebells Plant Thieves Tarzan United Kingdom 5 11-04-2005 09:37 PM
English bluebells jane United Kingdom 24 09-05-2003 01:08 AM
Spanish bluebells Brian Mitchell United Kingdom 0 28-04-2003 02:20 AM
Bluebells on the lawn Fred United Kingdom 2 14-04-2003 07:08 PM
Spanish Bluebells Todd J. Gardening 6 28-03-2003 07:32 PM