GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Chempak Formula 2 dosage (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/183530-chempak-formula-2-dosage.html)

Peter Ashby 12-05-2009 02:03 PM

Chempak Formula 2 dosage

I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

www.the-brights.net

Dave Hill 12-05-2009 02:16 PM

Chempak Formula 2 dosage

--
Add my middle initial to email me. It has become attached to a countrywww.the-brights.net

Normaly 1 or 2 teaspoons per Gall.
David Hill

Peter Ashby 12-05-2009 02:25 PM

Chempak Formula 2 dosage

Dave Hill wrote:

On 12 May, 14:03, (Peter Ashby) wrote:
I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

--
Add my middle initial to email me. It has become attached to a

countrywww.the-brights.net

Normaly 1 or 2 teaspoons per Gall.
David Hill

Wow that was fast, thanks for that David and hopefully my plants will
thank you too ;-)
www.the-brights.net

Pam Moore[_2_] 13-05-2009 08:05 AM

Chempak Formula 2 dosage

On Tue, 12 May 2009 13:03:26 GMT, (Peter
Ashby) wrote:

I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

A friend of mine who is a keen gardener, told me the other day that
her tomato plants were getting tall and leggy in her greenhouse. "I'm
not feeding them much" she said, "only nitrogen"!!
She uses Chempak 2.

Pam in Bristol

Peter Ashby 15-05-2009 12:03 AM

Chempak Formula 2 dosage

Ashby) wrote:

I have bought a pack of Chempak Formula 2 high nitrogen feed. There is
no measure in the box and the instructions simply say to use two
measures per 5l. Does anyone know the weight and/or volume of the
measure?

TIA
Peter

A friend of mine who is a keen gardener, told me the other day that
her tomato plants were getting tall and leggy in her greenhouse. "I'm
not feeding them much" she said, "only nitrogen"!!
She uses Chempak 2.

Pam in Bristol

I use mine on the rhubarb, the herb plot and the spring onions. The
rhubarb will insist on flowering despite it as of course will the herbs,
but they do produce well on high nitrogen feeding. I don't have a
greenhouse and up here in Dundee it's a mite cold for tomatoes outside,
but I have grown them in the past and wouldn't dream of just high N2 on
them.

Peter, in Dundee
www.the-brights.net