Old 31-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Registered User

Default My roses got dark red leaves

Hi,
I removed infected leaves with black spots and also did some pruning to get rid of infection (now is under control, touch wood). Now plenty of new leaves appeared, looking healthy but they are all dark red almost black! I wonder why?
Thanks .
Dina
Old 01-06-2009, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sounds like good healthy leaves to me. Mine come through like that and
slowly get greener, but always remain tinged red, especially on the
underside.

Kase

--
dina

Old 01-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina View Post
Hi,
I removed infected leaves with black spots and also did some pruning to get rid of infection (now is under control, touch wood). Now plenty of new leaves appeared, looking healthy but they are all dark red almost black! I wonder why?
Thanks .
Dina
Beautifully normal and correct.