Old 25-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Registered User

Default Qualcast Lawn mower

I have been given a qualcast quadtrack 45 petrol lawnmower with the tecumseh engine but i don't know what the model number is of the engine but on the sticker it has Van 35, E-36102B, Made in italy, S8033B. The person that gave me the lawn mower haven't used it for about 2 years and it has been sat in a not very water tight shed. When i got it home i noticed that the spark plug lead was split where it attaches to the spark plug so i checked the spark plug and it had a very weak spark so i cleaned it up and tried it agin and it was still weak so i tried it in another machine and the spark was good so i then went to see if it had points but it don't just a ignition coil so it looks like i will have to replace that but what one will i need as there are so many ones out there. On my coil it has tecumseh and 7322. I'm going to replace the oil but in the manual it says use SAE 30 oil but after searching the web i have seen people say use 5w-30 oil but is this correct.

Qualcast mower STEPHEN United Kingdom 2 08-07-2006 09:35 PM
Qualcast mower wheels tab United Kingdom 2 23-08-2005 09:52 PM
FA: Qualcast electric cylinder mower Richard Sterry United Kingdom 0 11-08-2004 11:13 PM
FA: Qualcast electric cylinder mower Richard Sterry United Kingdom 0 04-08-2004 07:21 PM
Buying a new mower - advice on Qualcast Cobra Quiet 32 Electric Rotary Lawnmower Paul United Kingdom 5 17-04-2003 07:44 AM