Old 26-04-2003, 07:08 PM
geoff

Default A lateral thought re cats

Urglers,

I hope to have got rid of my cat problem by installing a crowscarer which
sprays a couple or three cups of water when activated by infra red heat of a
moving body - it sprayed me twice when I forgot to turn off the water!

However, if you do not want to go to that expense to deter cats, how about
attracting them elsewhere? Catnip planted across the road might help to get
rid of the problem for you especially if the cats have to cross the road to
get at it.

Geoff

Old 26-04-2003, 07:57 PM
Mike

In article , geoff
writes

Catnip planted across the road might help to get
rid of the problem for you especially if the cats have to cross the road to
get at it.

Especially if it is a very very busy road;-}?

Brilliant idea:-))

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more

Old 27-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Warwick Dumas

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , geoff
writes

Catnip planted across the road might help to get
rid of the problem for you especially if the cats have to cross the road

get at it.

Especially if it is a very very busy road;-}?

Brilliant idea:-))

You never know, if it's busy enough, you might never worry about the problem
again.