GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sacha's tearoom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/185686-sachas-tearoom.html)

Sacha[_4_] 13-07-2009 06:43 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"
Indeed the OP was so obviously a troll, all it has succeeded in
doing, apart from being kill-filed, is ensuring that should I ever be
travelling down Devon way, I shall be going out of my way to visit
Sacha's emporium.

You'll be very welcome. Pauline has today made basil and tomato
scones for the first time - they are *fabulous*! Home made soup and
scone, anyone? ;-)

Manuel

You put Basil in the *scones* ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL

/Manuel

Que? Sorry, I thought we better get that one over with!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Spider[_2_] 13-07-2009 06:57 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 18:19:57 +0100, "Enzo Matrix" said:

Mark wrote something pathetic.

I have it on very good authority (from someone who has visited it) that
Sacha's tearoom is very good indeed.

I'm very flattered and thank you. But this "Sacha's tearoom" is a bit
misleading. Ray and I own it but Pauline is the cook who does the
creating and she has to get credit for it! Her current creative passion
is cupcakes and we've been road-testing them today. It's a tough life but
someone has to do it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Gosh, that's awful, Sacha! Pop some in the post and I'll help you out :~)

Spider

Enzo Matrix 13-07-2009 07:00 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 18:19:57 +0100, "Enzo Matrix" said:

Mark wrote something pathetic.

I have it on very good authority (from someone who has visited it)
that Sacha's tearoom is very good indeed.

I'm very flattered and thank you. But this "Sacha's tearoom" is a bit
misleading. Ray and I own it but Pauline is the cook who does the
creating and she has to get credit for it! Her current creative
passion is cupcakes and we've been road-testing them today. It's a
tough life but someone has to do it.

LOL

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Judith in France 13-07-2009 07:00 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On Jul 13, 6:14*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

On 2009-07-13 15:47:17 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:09 pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
"Mark" marky@mark wrote in

I'd rather bludgeon my children to death with a hammer than eat
there!

When SWMBO and I went there, the tearoom was closed, but we had a cup
of
tea
with Sacha, and greatly enjoyed the cup of tea and the meeting. Would
you
like to borrow a hammer?

Steve

I have friends here in France who used to live near Sacha, tell me
they drool for her choc cake and that their garden was stocked with
healthy, very fair priced plants, I think Sacha will be able to ignore
bitchy comments coming from where they do.

Judith

It's very funny, especially considering how many urglers have been here!
Two called the other day and gave us some Asparagus lettuce seeds which
is a new one to both of us. *We're looking forward to trying that.

Indeed the OP was so obviously a troll, all it has succeeded in doing,
apart from being kill-filed, is ensuring that should I ever be travelling
down Devon way, I shall be going out of my way to visit Sacha's emporium.

You'll be very welcome. *Pauline has today made basil and tomato scones
for the first time - they are *fabulous*! *Home made soup and scone,
anyone? *;-)

We are on our way........................:)

and me ...

Judith in France 13-07-2009 07:03 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 18:19:57 +0100, "Enzo Matrix" said:

Mark wrote something pathetic.

I have it on very good authority (from someone who has visited it) that
Sacha's tearoom is very good indeed.

I'm very flattered and thank you. *But this "Sacha's tearoom" is a bit
misleading. *Ray and I own it but Pauline is the cook who does the
creating and she has to get credit for it! * Her current creative
passion is cupcakes and we've been road-testing them today. *It's a
tough life but someone has to do it.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

I've just made courgette and carrot soup with veg from the garden, all
of which was growing away quite nicely earlier on today. I've tasted
it, it's good thanks to Jennifer Sparkes I think, so thanks Jenny.

Judith

Sacha[_4_] 13-07-2009 07:07 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 18:19:57 +0100, "Enzo Matrix" said:

Mark wrote something pathetic.

I have it on very good authority (from someone who has visited it) that
Sacha's tearoom is very good indeed.

I'm very flattered and thank you. But this "Sacha's tearoom" is a bit
misleading. Ray and I own it but Pauline is the cook who does the
creating and she has to get credit for it! Her current creative passion
is cupcakes and we've been road-testing them today. It's a tough life but
someone has to do it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Gosh, that's awful, Sacha! Pop some in the post and I'll help you out :~)

Spider

I have a better idea - come on over!

Sacha[_4_] 13-07-2009 07:08 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 19:00:50 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

On 2009-07-13 15:47:17 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:09 pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
[...]

Ooooh! A meet! ;-)

Ophelia[_4_] 13-07-2009 07:31 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 19:00:50 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

On 2009-07-13 15:47:17 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:09 pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
[...]

Heh. ok, what shall I bring??

DaveP 13-07-2009 07:41 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On Jul 13, 12:09*pm, "Mark" marky@mark wrote:
I'd rather bludgeon my children to death with a hammer than eat there!

ROFL Well, what a stupendously effective way of demonstrating how
much of a total **** you really are. You really shouldn't make
statements such as that unless you can prove you are beyond the pre-
pubescent stage. Go away, play with your teddy and pray that your
mummy hasn't read this.

Sacha[_4_] 13-07-2009 07:42 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 19:00:50 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

Pam Moore[_2_] 13-07-2009 07:58 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:19:57 +0100, "Enzo Matrix"
wrote:

Mark wrote something pathetic.

I have it on very good authority (from someone who has visited it) that
Sacha's tearoom is very good indeed.

I second that. I had tea and yummy cake in Sacha's tea room a few
years ago, and am still alive to prove it!

Pam in Bristol

Ophelia[_4_] 13-07-2009 08:07 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 19:00:50 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

Derek Turner 13-07-2009 09:20 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:22:15 +0100, Muddymike wrote:

I don't wish to encourage this thread but that is a brilliant response.
I nearly spat my tea over the keyboard when I read it.

I thank you. But I was rather hoping for a BTN :)

Judith in France 13-07-2009 10:13 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On 2009-07-13 19:00:50 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-07-13 16:37:22 +0100, "wafflycat"

.. .
On 2009-07-13 15:47:17 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 13, 2:09 pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
[...]

I'll bring soup :)-

Judith

Judith in France 13-07-2009 10:15 PM

Sacha's tearoom

On Jul 13, 7:41*pm, DaveP wrote:
On Jul 13, 12:09*pm, "Mark" marky@mark wrote:

I'd rather bludgeon my children to death with a hammer than eat there!

ROFL *Well, what a stupendously effective way of demonstrating how
much of a total **** you really are. *You really shouldn't make
statements such as that unless you can prove you are beyond the pre-
pubescent stage. *Go away, play with your teddy and pray that your
mummy hasn't read this.

Dave, check with Sacha; both she and I have a fair, nay, more than a
fair, idea , who this is, what a; excuse me; whilst I spit, prat.

Judith