GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On and off topic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186260-off-topic.html)

Spider[_2_] 06-08-2009 07:19 PM

On and off topic

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

Today's lesson is: All spiders are arachnids .. not all arachnids are
spiders.

I have my own personal arachnid you know! It lives in the mirror on my
car. Sometimes when I am driving, it pops out and the pops back in
smartish if I am going fast:) I have lovely cobwebs between my mirror
and car door too:)

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

Ophelia[_4_] 07-08-2009 08:01 AM

On and off topic

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

Today's lesson is: All spiders are arachnids .. not all arachnids are
spiders.

I have my own personal arachnid you know! It lives in the mirror on my
car. Sometimes when I am driving, it pops out and the pops back in
smartish if I am going fast:) I have lovely cobwebs between my mirror
and car door too:)

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

Gordon H[_3_] 07-08-2009 03:16 PM

On and off topic

In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Ophelia[_4_] 07-08-2009 08:10 PM

On and off topic

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Spider[_2_] 10-08-2009 04:13 PM

On and off topic

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time, you know.
There are no flies on us.

Spider

'Mike'[_4_] 10-08-2009 04:15 PM

On and off topic

"Spider" wrote in message

There are no flies on us.

Spider

No but you can see where they have been ;-(

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Ophelia[_4_] 10-08-2009 04:56 PM

On and off topic

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time, you know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

Ophelia[_4_] 10-08-2009 05:52 PM

On and off topic

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:56:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time, you
know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

with both legs in the air?

Both?? Spider.. what can he mean???

Judith in France 10-08-2009 06:51 PM

On and off topic

On Aug 10, 5:52*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:56:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. *Heh heh. *Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! * * Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p *Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. *We spiders spin all the time, you
know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! *And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

with both legs in the air?

Both?? *Spider.. what can he mean???

No idea, when you find out, can you let me know?

Judith

Ophelia[_4_] 10-08-2009 07:13 PM

On and off topic

"Martin" wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:56:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time, you
know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

with both legs in the air?

Both?? Spider.. what can he mean???

No idea, when you find out, can you let me know?

I shall make a note:)

Ophelia[_4_] 10-08-2009 09:14 PM

On and off topic

"Martin" wrote in message
Both?? Spider.. what can he mean???

Statue!

*I* saw the statue, as it so happens.. but others might not have......weg

Spider[_2_] 10-08-2009 10:20 PM

On and off topic

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:56:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I, spider?

Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time, you
know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

with both legs in the air?

Both?? Spider.. what can he mean???

I wondered that myself. Spiders have 8 legs, flies have 6 ... so I reckon
he's talking about himself :~). I can't imagine what he's up to .. or
upside-down to, for that matter.

Spider
Eight legs good, two legs bad.

Ophelia[_4_] 11-08-2009 07:54 AM

On and off topic

Spider wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:56:08 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Gordon H" wrote in
message ...
In message , Ophelia
writes

How very kind of you to take it out for a spin :~))

We could only discuss something like this on the web :)

True. Heh heh. Fangs for that :~)

I wasn't spinning you a yarn you know!

BZZZT! Repetition of "spin".

Spin.... spinning :p Anyway, I can if I want to, can't I,
spider?
Yes, of course you can, Ophelia. We spiders spin all the time,
you know.
There are no flies on us.

Indeed! And you can't even see where they have been! *strutt*

with both legs in the air?

Both?? Spider.. what can he mean???

I wondered that myself. Spiders have 8 legs, flies have 6 ... so I
reckon he's talking about himself :~). I can't imagine what he's up
to .. or upside-down to, for that matter.

Spider
Eight legs good, two legs bad.

Hahahaahaha I am saying nothing:))