GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The trolls :-( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186432-trolls.html)

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 01:37 PM

The trolls :-(

As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.cum

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 10-08-2009 01:57 PM

The trolls :-(

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 02:01 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

...And not worth starting a thread about.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 02:18 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

Stephen Wolstenholme 10-08-2009 02:37 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:57:03 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.

I use NIN too but quite a lot of the rubbish gets through their
filters. None of it gets through my filters. I just kill filter anyone
hiding behind news.alt.net

The thing is that news.alt.net charge for their service so trolls need
to get value for money :)

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 02:41 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:37:43 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:57:03 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

In article ,
says...
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

Its been better here since I switched to microplanet gravity news reader
and News.Individual. filters out most of it.

I use NIN too but quite a lot of the rubbish gets through their
filters. None of it gets through my filters. I just kill filter anyone
hiding behind news.alt.net

Well done.

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 03:36 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

You OWN the group???

I didn't tell you what to do, I merely stated my opinion, that it is
priceless to start a new thread about Trolls!
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 03:48 PM

The trolls :-(

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:36:45 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

Gordon, please don't tell me what to do in my own group.

You OWN the group???

Yes, more or less. I think you'll find that I am the most prolific
poster here and I give the only worthwhile advice.

I didn't tell you what to do, I merely stated my opinion, that it is
priceless to start a new thread about Trolls!

I did not ask for, or require, your pontificating.

Gordon H[_3_] 10-08-2009 05:53 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Sacha
writes

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not
describe this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're
giving a really lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does
not end in 'cum' and nor do I call myself sachah.

Apparently insults are acceptable in this group.

If you have your own personal Troll following you about it is your
problem, not mine, and I have to say that his style and tone are as
pompous as yours!

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?
Neither did Charlie Pridham nor Steve, apparently.

Are you calling them idiots?
LOL!

If I put you in my K/F as I have in other groups it will prevent this
happening again. ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Pete Stockdale 10-08-2009 06:57 PM

The trolls

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Pete Stockdale[_2_] 10-08-2009 07:17 PM

The trolls

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 18:57:30 +0100, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

I forgot to add that all trolls are ****s.

Regards
Pete
www.theanalshop.com

Sacha[_7_] 10-08-2009 07:24 PM

The trolls

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

Gordon, you're a fully paid up nitwit. LOOK AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT
PURPORTS TO BE MINE. It's altered so as to slip past idiots who,
apparently, can't read. I did not start the thread and I did not describe
this as my group. That is the work of a troll who you're giving a really
lovely time. Pull yourself together. My address does not end in 'cum' and
nor do I call myself sachah.

--

Sacha

Please try to adopt the "ignore them" school of thought.
Main rule - if your post follows directly on from an "undesirable" then you
have failed !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Please do not tell me how to post. If you don't confront them, they
won't go away.

mark 11-08-2009 12:04 AM

The trolls :-(

"Gordon H" wrote in message
[...]

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?

mark

Gordon H[_3_] 11-08-2009 11:25 AM

The trolls :-(

In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. ;-)
It won't happen again.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Judith in France 11-08-2009 11:48 AM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 10, 5:53*pm, Gordon H
wrote:
[...]

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!

Judith in France 11-08-2009 11:52 AM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 11:25*am, Gordon H
wrote:
In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. * * ;-)
It won't happen again.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

I have never ever seen Charlie or any other gentleman on this group
insult Sacha, you seem to make a habit of insulting her. Of course we
both know why, it has NO place here!

Judith in France 11-08-2009 11:55 AM

The trolls :-(

On 2009-08-10 14:01:33 +0100, Gordon H
said:

In message , Sacha
writes
As we know - brainless idiots. What a waste of oxygen!

..And not worth starting a thread about.

You want to learn to read addresses, let alone headers, Gordon, before
you start pontificating.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

Judith

Stephen Wolstenholme 11-08-2009 12:00 PM

The trolls :-(

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:25:00 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve

Judith in France 11-08-2009 12:04 PM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 12:00*pm, Stephen Wolstenholme
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:25:00 +0100, Gordon H

wrote:
In message , mark
writes

"Gordon H" wrote

Wouldn't it be easier just to hold your hands up and admit you got caught by
a prank?
mark

I thought that was obvious, and I wasn't the only one. * * ;-)

Me and Charlie were offering methods of avoiding the troll. Neither of
us were fooled by the fake Sacha. I have been using the same groups as
Sacha for long enough to know that she would not have posted the
message. It was obviously a fake message.

Steve

--
Neural Planner Software Ltd * * * * * * * * *www.NPSL1.com

Exactly, Gordon is a relative newcomer, although Sacha has been
posting for a couple of years, as I have, on another group he
inhabits; in fact he followed both Sacha and I into this group. No
doubt his 2 female rottweilers will be along shortly to have a few
words of support for him, this is how it goes with Gordon I'm afraid.

Judith

Neuneu 11-08-2009 12:06 PM

The trolls :-(

Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en aglais ?)
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net

Neuneu 11-08-2009 12:08 PM

The trolls :-(

Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en anglais ?)

Judith in France 11-08-2009 12:09 PM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 12:06*pm, Neuneu
wrote:
Le Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France a écrit :

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

(Merde, comment on dit ça en aglais ?)
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Exactly as you said, Neu Neu.

Judith

K 11-08-2009 12:18 PM

The trolls :-(

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.
--
Kay

Dame Vera Lynn 11-08-2009 01:04 PM

Sacha.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

Sacha is a known and a well respected poster

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lizzie 11-08-2009 02:40 PM

Judith in France on Gordon H

wrote:

Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!

Gordon obviously didn't realise that Judith considers herself to be the
moderator and arbiter of good taste for every group she posts to!

'Mike'[_4_] 11-08-2009 03:01 PM

The trolls :-(

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from K contains these words:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

Unfortunately, Kay, they were not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
Gordon has been on the receiving end often enough, as have I.

Janet.

Interesting, I thought it was just me on the receiving end. Don't receive it
from anywhere else, so maybe ............... :-(

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Vera Margaret Welch 11-08-2009 04:15 PM

Judith in France on Gordon H

wrote:

Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Good grief you are bringing your bad behaviour from other groups
here. Well, you can stop it, Sacha is a known and a well respected
poster, only you could behave in this way. You are a disgrace, if you
can't post here without this sort of behaviour, then I suggest you
will find yourself very unwelcome. Now take yourself back to the
other group where you insult Sacha at every turn, how dare you!!!!!

Gordon obviously didn't realise that Judith considers herself to be the
moderator and arbiter of good taste for every group she posts to!

Well I've realised that. Her and Sacha try to do it in all the groups
they both post to.

Judith in France 11-08-2009 04:46 PM

The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 2:31*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

What do you expect of him? *He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! *What sort of man does this?

* *When you dumped a male friend of yours there
you posted the most appalling *insults imaginable about him. You have
posted vile lies about myself,
and just yesterday begged all posters to ignore my posts. You have
repeatedly threatened posters
with complaints to lawyers, courts, police, their partners *(as *urglers
will recall, you did to a poster here).

* * You are one sick woman, Judith. According to yourself, your husband
has warned you about these attacks
and my god if you don't get a grip on this behaviour he will. And when
that happens, DON'#T expect any * those who
know exactly what you did, and have the proof in your own posts, emails,
and real life interference, to

I will not comment apart from to say you are lying, again, my husband
has warned me about YOU and the attacks you continually make on me, he
will be very interested to see this Janet, yet more lies; I will not
make further comment for the sake of urglers.

Ophelia[_4_] 11-08-2009 07:18 PM

The trolls :-(

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty:) How odd that the
sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing:)))

mark 11-08-2009 07:43 PM

The trolls :-(

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Well mention it then...I'm not keeping up!

mark

Ophelia[_4_] 11-08-2009 08:03 PM

The trolls :-(

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking
about his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into
detail why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know
better reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty:) How odd
that the sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing:)))

Your sock puppets, or someone else's?

Well, since I have NEVER used a sock puppet, I will leave that for you to
explain. What I will remind anyone here who is in the slightest bit
interested, when I arrived, TWO people attacked me, saying I was here to
cause trouble. Then, from apparently nowhere... TWO sockpuppets were
calling me names and saying I was here to cause trouble, oh yes, not
forgetting that I supposedly gave sex to any man here who defended me.

I wonder if there could have been any connection between the TWO people
attacking me, and the TWO sockpuppets???

When we spoke last, you were saying you were having a night off from your
poor daughter's illness. Can I suppose you are having yet ANOTHER night off
to cause trouble???

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed out your
disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now intend to do so here.

Now, I have said my piece. I will not respond to you and I hope Judith will
not either. Please, go take care of your poor daughter, and give us peace.

Gavin Toyne 12-08-2009 08:49 AM

The trolls :-(

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed
out your disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now
intend to do so here.

Judith is not above causing trouble for others. She is no saint, as
you have more cause than most to be aware.

Why, has she shagged her husband too?

Granity 12-08-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne Welsh Jackson (Post 860621)

Some, if not most, trolls are undoubtedly intelligent, or at least
"computer savvy"! They know how to hide their identities,
something which I have no knowledge of - not that I desire
the knowledge, let me hasten to add - before someone
accuses _me_ of being a troll, however obliquely!

I've never been afraid to say what I think, then put my name on the bottom of my post.

--
AnneJ

But how do we know that's your real name :-))

Gordon H[_3_] 12-08-2009 04:57 PM

The trolls :-(

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from K contains these words:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

Unfortunately, Kay, they were not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
Gordon has been on the receiving end often enough, as have I.
Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Stephen Wolstenholme 12-08-2009 06:52 PM

The trolls :-(

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:45:24 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

You both responded to the Troll, as though it was the real Sacha, IMHO.
If you knew it was a Troll, why not ignore?

I rarely respond to trolls. Most don't get through my filters. The
fake Sacha message got through my kill on the server to client path. I
felt it needed a response in case other people had the same problem.

Steve

Mike Reid 12-08-2009 07:04 PM

The trolls :-(

You sound like a right sad ****.

Judith in France 12-08-2009 07:29 PM

The trolls :-(

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

* *Unfortunately, Kay, they were *not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
* *Gordon has been on the receiving end *often enough, as have I.
* *Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. * * *I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.