GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Asparagus warning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/186623-asparagus-warning.html)

Pete[_10_] 17-08-2009 05:00 PM

Asparagus warning

It makes your **** stink.

felangey 17-08-2009 05:01 PM

Asparagus warning

Sugar puffs warning...

Pete[_10_] 17-08-2009 05:04 PM

Asparagus warning

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:01:13 +0100, "felangey" wrote:

Sugar puffs warning...

Why do Sugar Puffs make your **** stink? All the chemicals in them?

Mark Thorson 17-08-2009 10:46 PM

Asparagus warning

Pete wrote:

It makes your **** stink.

Asparagus is a powerful detoxifier, which gradually
sends the toxins out through the urine. Artificial
coloring, artificial flavorin, food preservatives,
insecticides, diesel exhaust fumes, etc. all
contribute toward your body burden of toxins.

The toxins give the urine a strong smell, which
goes away once all of the toxins have been passed
out. The California Asparagus Growers Union
recommends eating half a pound to a pound of raw
asparagus every day until your urine is odorless.

Hope this helps! :-)

alan.holmes[_2_] 18-08-2009 09:34 PM

Asparagus warning

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 17:00:30 +0100, Pete wrote:

It makes your **** stink.

!PLONK!

sutartsorric 19-08-2009 12:47 PM

Asparagus warning

On Aug 17, 5:00*pm, Pete wrote:
It makes your **** stink.

What is wrong with that?

Beetroot makes it very dark, but wont stop me eating it.

John Kuthe 19-08-2009 01:15 PM

Asparagus warning

On Aug 17, 4:46*pm, Mark Thorson wrote:
Pete wrote:

It makes your **** stink.

Asparagus is a powerful detoxifier, which gradually
sends the toxins out through the urine. *Artificial
coloring, artificial flavorin, food preservatives,
insecticides, diesel exhaust fumes, etc. all
contribute toward your body burden of toxins.

The toxins give the urine a strong smell, which
goes away once all of the toxins have been passed
out. *The California Asparagus Growers Union
recommends eating half a pound to a pound of raw
asparagus every day until your urine is odorless.

Hope this helps! *:-)

Oh please! All this worry about "toxins" is silly. We live in a world
full of toxins. Just try not to injest to many if at all possible! And
drink plenty of toxin-free water.

John Kuthe...

Adam Funk[_2_] 19-08-2009 03:38 PM

Asparagus warning

On 2009-08-19, John Kuthe wrote:

Oh please! All this worry about "toxins" is silly. We live in a world
full of toxins. Just try not to injest to many if at all possible! And
drink plenty of toxin-free water.

ITYM pure grain alcohol and rain-water.

--
Some say the world will end in fire; some say in segfaults.
[XKCD 312]