Old 03-09-2009, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Peacocks SNUK

I can't help thinking that Claire is being quite selfish in this. If she is
determined not to get pregnant again why doesn't she have the op?
From a medical point of view the operation is less complicated on a woman
and with a lower risk of consequences/side effects.

mark

Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

mark wrote:
I can't help thinking that Claire is being quite selfish in this. If
she is determined not to get pregnant again why doesn't she have the
op? From a medical point of view the operation is less complicated on
a woman and with a lower risk of consequences/side effects.

Pssst mark.... wrong group))

Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

mark wrote:
ooops!
:-)

Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-09-03 21:41:10 +0100, Martin said:

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:13:26 +0100, "Ophelia" wrote:

mark wrote:
I can't help thinking that Claire is being quite selfish in this. If
she is determined not to get pregnant again why doesn't she have the
op? From a medical point of view the operation is less complicated on
a woman and with a lower risk of consequences/side effects.

Pssst mark.... wrong group))

Mark will regret not snipping before answering.

Definitely one of your better ones, Martin. ;-))
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 05-09-2009, 01:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Martin
writes

mark wrote:
I can't help thinking that Claire is being quite selfish in this. If
she is determined not to get pregnant again why doesn't she have the
op? From a medical point of view the operation is less complicated on
a woman and with a lower risk of consequences/side effects.

Pssst mark.... wrong group))

Mark will regret not snipping before answering.

Yes, the snip would solve this couple's problems.

(Not knowing what the hell it's all about)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 05-09-2009, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

"Gordon H" wrote in message
In message , Martin
writes
wrote:

mark wrote:
I can't help thinking that Claire is being quite selfish in this. If
she is determined not to get pregnant again why doesn't she have the
op? From a medical point of view the operation is less complicated on
a woman and with a lower risk of consequences/side effects.

Pssst mark.... wrong group))

Mark will regret not snipping before answering.

Yes, the snip would solve this couple's problems.

(Not knowing what the hell it's all about)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

She's loosing it again is poor Clair. Maxine won't be happy. neither will
'uncle Fred. I said 'uncle Fred' They will be splashing bubbles in soap
heaven. That Norris! At least he is happy now his BB has gone, and poor
Emily the only man she has looked at since Earnest got shot at the Baldwin
pay roll robbery and he up't'n died..... There are some small gardens on
Corra but mainly its the container type that Salford terraces have.

Sarah SNUK John W.. Ponds 0 25-12-2007 10:33 PM
Carla SNUK E. Barry Bruyea Ponds 0 25-12-2007 09:58 PM