GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Busy year (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/187254-busy-year.html)

Muddymike 17-09-2009 01:22 PM

Busy year

My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Ophelia[_4_] 17-09-2009 02:44 PM

Busy year

Muddymike wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Thanks, Mike:) I enjoyed looking in your albums too:)

Muddymike 17-09-2009 03:13 PM

Busy year

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Muddymike wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active
in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the
usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided
Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the
garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Thanks, Mike:) I enjoyed looking in your albums too:)

Been wandering around the house have you :-)

Mike

Judith in France 17-09-2009 03:57 PM

Busy year

On Sep 17, 1:22*pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look athttp://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have enjoyed seeing all the changes and progress in
your garden since the early days. In the past I particularly enjoyed
when you discovered the hidden path. Now it looks as if it is
complete. Fancy a job in the Auvergne as my landscaping gardener???

Judith

Pete C[_2_] 17-09-2009 07:24 PM

Busy year

Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Where do I send my CV? ;)
--
Pete C
London UK

Judith in France 17-09-2009 09:58 PM

Busy year

On Sep 17, 7:24*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Naughty boy, I already have your c.v. remember? Have the C.Lucifer
come up yet????? also how is Lewis, email if you want.

Judith