Old 17-09-2009, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Busy year

My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Old 17-09-2009, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Muddymike wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Thanks, Mike I enjoyed looking in your albums too

Old 17-09-2009, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Ophelia" wrote in message
Muddymike wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active
in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the
usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided
Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the
garden
this year.

If interested take a look at
http://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Thanks, Mike I enjoyed looking in your albums too

Been wandering around the house have you :-)

Mike

Old 17-09-2009, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 17, 1:22*pm, "Muddymike" wrote:
My year has been very busy both at work, and helping my son to
improve a house he has bought. Hence I have not been as active in
the garden or on his newsgroup. I even forgot to take the usual
summer photographs to track the changes in the garden. This
morning however I found a little time to myself and decided Sept
is not too late to record what has been happening in the garden
this year.

If interested take a look athttp://share.ovi.com/album/Muddymike.Garden

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have enjoyed seeing all the changes and progress in
your garden since the early days. In the past I particularly enjoyed
when you discovered the hidden path. Now it looks as if it is
complete. Fancy a job in the Auvergne as my landscaping gardener???

Judith

Old 17-09-2009, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Where do I send my CV?
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 17-09-2009, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 17, 7:24*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Naughty boy, I already have your c.v. remember? Have the C.Lucifer
come up yet????? also how is Lewis, email if you want.

Judith

Busy year Muddymike United Kingdom 15 18-09-2009 11:08 AM
Gosh this is a busy site....and fortex beans! gary davis United Kingdom 15 30-06-2004 12:07 AM
Better get busy pruning!!!! RedForeman ©® Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 24-03-2004 08:38 PM
Busy group! Culturalenigma United Kingdom 18 04-09-2003 11:45 PM
I have been busy Vera Gade United Kingdom 0 22-12-2002 07:14 AM