GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Who needs fireworks ------ (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/188099-who-needs-fireworks.html)

Kate Morgan 07-11-2009 12:03 PM

Who needs fireworks ------

my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow flowers
shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Spider[_2_] 08-11-2009 06:14 PM

Who needs fireworks ------

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow flowers
shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

Kate Morgan 10-11-2009 08:57 AM

Who needs fireworks ------

"Spider" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful plants

kate

Spider[_2_] 10-11-2009 02:29 PM

Who needs fireworks ------

"Spider" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful plants

kate

Thank you, Kate. Obviously I need to have one :~). My current Mahonia (M.
japonica) is lovely, but later coming into flower.

Spider

Kate Morgan 11-11-2009 08:12 PM

Who needs fireworks ------

my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful
plants

kate

Thank you, Kate. Obviously I need to have one :~). My current Mahonia
(M. japonica) is lovely, but later coming into flower.

Spider

yes do Spider, they smell delightful too :-)