Old 07-11-2009, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Who needs fireworks ------

my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow flowers
shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Old 08-11-2009, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow flowers
shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

Old 10-11-2009, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful plants

kate

Old 10-11-2009, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful plants

kate

Thank you, Kate. Obviously I need to have one :~). My current Mahonia (M.
japonica) is lovely, but later coming into flower.

Spider

Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

my Mahonias are a splendid sight with long spears of bright yellow
flowers shooting up into the blue sky, well its blue at the moment :-)

kate

Which one do you have, Kate?

Spider

I have 5 and I think that they are Winter Sun, they were planted at
different times so the sizes vary a tiny bit but it means that I have
flowers coming out for a great part of Autumn and Winter, wonderful
plants

kate

Thank you, Kate. Obviously I need to have one :~). My current Mahonia
(M. japonica) is lovely, but later coming into flower.

Spider

yes do Spider, they smell delightful too :-)

Fireworks and chickens Baz[_3_] United Kingdom 13 09-11-2010 11:55 PM
Fireworks Jim Texas 5 04-01-2006 07:24 PM
Clematis Fireworks Gilly United Kingdom 1 18-07-2005 09:58 AM
OT fireworks KenCo Ponds 2 02-07-2004 12:06 AM
Fireworks Molly Bloom United Kingdom 88 14-11-2003 02:04 AM