Old 13-12-2009, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default upsetting a christmas tree

On Dec 13, 5:39*pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:
"Spider" wrote in message

That's my "science" theories anyway.(:-)
Perhaps others would put different theories forward (:-(

This pic of it was taken a few days ago.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Nice tree, ... but *surely* those aren't weeds in your gravelly bit! :~)
Tsk tsk

Spider

Fraid so - and I have hundreds of square meters of them.
One of the disadvantages of living in an area where *99 % of the surrounding
land for miles
around is comprised of their forebears.
They want their final pound of flesh !

Currently looking for a good man to come and stick me another couple of
inches layer on top of the lot.
Know anybody ?

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.com

Curiously I get a 404 "The page - www.google.com/www.thecanalshop.com
- does not exist." message when I click on your link... each and
everyone of the several tries.

Old 13-12-2009, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

aquachimp writes
Curiously I get a 404 "The page - www.google.com/www.thecanalshop.com -
does not exist." message when I click on your link... each and
everyone of the several tries.

Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?
--
Kay
Old 13-12-2009, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"K" wrote in message
aquachimp writes
Curiously I get a 404 "The page - www.google.com/www.thecanalshop.com -
does not exist." message when I click on your link... each and everyone
of the several tries.

Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?

--

Cause he has not clicked on the link.

petewww.thecanalshop.com

seems is what he clicked on.

Regards
Pete(line below)
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 13-12-2009, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 13, 8:04*pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:
"K" wrote in message

aquachimp writes
Curiously I get a 404 "The page -www.google.com/www.thecanalshop.com-
does not exist." *message when I click on your link... each and everyone
of the several tries.

Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?
--

Cause he has not clicked on the link.

Go **** yourself!

petewww.thecanalshop.com

The "www.thecanalshop.com" bit shows up as distinct from the "pete"
bit, despite being so close to each other.

seems is what he clicked on.

Regards
Pete(line below)www.thecanalshop.com

Actually, I had clicked on every single version in each post... not
just yours and got the same error message each time.

What I've now since down is when getting the error message, delete the
google provided "www.google.com" bit on front; within the search
engine thingy.
Having done so I see it wasn't worth the effort.
Old 13-12-2009, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 13, 7:37*pm, K wrote:
aquachimp writes

Curiously I get a 404 "The page -www.google.com/www.thecanalshop.com-
does not exist." *message when I click on your link... each and
everyone of the several tries.

Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?

That "bit" was within the message body of the error message I kept
getting.
--
Kay

Old 13-12-2009, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"aquachimp" wrote in message
Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?

That "bit" was within the message body of the error message I kept
getting.

You could try leaving it out - you may then get the correct result with no
error message.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.co.uk

Old 14-12-2009, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Dec 13, 10:57*pm, "Pete Stockdale"
wrote:
"aquachimp" wrote in message

Works for me, just clicking on his link. How do you get the
'www.google.com" bit on front?
That "bit" was within the message body of the error message I kept
getting.

You could try leaving it out - you may then get the correct result with no
error message.

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.co.uk

Thank you for the suggestion, but ____I_______ wasn't the one putting
it in; I clicked on the link and that's how it appeared. What I had to
do was _remove_ it.
Old 14-12-2009, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"aquachimp" wrote in message
You could try leaving it out - you may then get the correct result with no
error message.

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.co.uk

Thank you for the suggestion, but ____I_______ wasn't the one putting
it in; I clicked on the link and that's how it appeared. What I had to
do was _remove_ it.

Glad to hear that you succeeded in the end .
Bit like the arc de triomph - my sig ( :-)
Regards
Pete
www.petes.ws