Old 09-01-2010, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Early Spring

Just wait till this cold spell ends, probably in a couple of weeks,
Things are going to start moving very fast and I am sure we will be in
for an early spring, dry for a couple of monthe but another wet July
here in Wales.
David Hill
Old 09-01-2010, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message
, Dave
Hill writes
Just wait till this cold spell ends, probably in a couple of weeks,
Things are going to start moving very fast and I am sure we will be in
for an early spring, dry for a couple of monthe but another wet July
here in Wales.
David Hill

Just what I wanted to read David, apart from the wet July.
--
June Hughes
Old 10-01-2010, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Dave Hill contains these words:

Things are going to start moving very fast and I am sure we will be in
for an early spring, dry for a couple of monthe but another wet July
here in Wales.

I wish this was an official Met office long term forecast, then we'd
have a good summer!

Roger T
Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales

On 10 Jan, 14:59, RogerT wrote:
The message
from Dave Hill contains these words:

Things are going to start moving very fast and I am sure we will be in
for an early spring, dry for a couple of monthe but another wet July
here in Wales.

I wish this was an official Met office long term forecast, then we'd
have a good summer!

Roger T

You think the Met Office is more reliable than me for long Range?
Oh ye of little faith.
David Hill