GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cheap Seed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/189358-cheap-seed.html)

Adam Aglionby 30-01-2010 03:42 PM

Cheap Seed

Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average £1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Cheers
Adam

No Name 01-02-2010 03:05 PM

Cheap Seed

In uk.rec.gardening Adam Aglionby wrote:
Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average ?1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Even cheaper (well, kind of, ignoring the amount we spent on other
items and the travel costs!!), we went to a Potato Day yesterday with
a seed swap, and exchanged a load of my leftover spare tomato seeds
for, well, different tomato seeds mostly.

Janet Tweedy 03-02-2010 07:10 PM

Cheap Seed

In article
,
Adam Aglionby writes
Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average £1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Cheers
Adam

Half price seeds at Wyevales at the moment.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

PepperR 06-04-2010 04:35 PM

I found a good supplier of seed they have a website and its linked into an e-bay shop look really good excellent price

would reccomend

www.seeds4you.co.uk

hope it could help