Old 30-01-2010, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

Default Cheap Seed

Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average £1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Cheers
Adam
Old 01-02-2010, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
No Name

In uk.rec.gardening Adam Aglionby wrote:
Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average ?1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Even cheaper (well, kind of, ignoring the amount we spent on other
items and the travel costs!!), we went to a Potato Day yesterday with
a seed swap, and exchanged a load of my leftover spare tomato seeds
for, well, different tomato seeds mostly.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

In article
,
Adam Aglionby writes
Aldi had a limited selection last week and Lidl have currently wide
range flower and veg seed at 29p pack, average1.2g, had good luck with
Lidl`s tubs of random seeds in past couple of years, compares well
with average £1.99 from a big name seed packet.

Cheers
Adam

Half price seeds at Wyevales at the moment.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 06-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Registered User

I found a good supplier of seed they have a website and its linked into an e-bay shop look really good excellent price

would reccomend

www.seeds4you.co.uk

hope it could help