Old 17-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered User

Default Monasterio!

Hi all
i have been asked for some info about this today and I have never heard of such a plant nor can i seem to find any information online! Can anyone tell me if there is such a plant and if so is it known by some other name?

Thanks
Old 17-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonex View Post
Hi all
i have been asked for some info about this today and I have never heard of such a plant nor can i seem to find any information online! Can anyone tell me if there is such a plant and if so is it known by some other name?

Thanks
Do you have any description for this? Is it a house-plant or a hardy plant? Does it have woody stems or fleshy stems? Fancy leaves or plasin leaves? What form of flower?
Old 17-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Do you have any description for this? Is it a house-plant or a hardy plant? Does it have woody stems or fleshy stems? Fancy leaves or plasin leaves? What form of flower?
Thinking further about this - was it a mispronouncing of "monstera"?
Old 17-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccabunga View Post
Thinking further about this - was it a mispronouncing of "monstera"?
Hi

Yes I think that your probably right, it was an email query so no doubt a mis spelling

Thanks for the quick response though