Old 06-03-2010, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A Nouncement

Sorry I've neglected the Garden - my internet dongle became an internot
one, but has suddenly revived - for how long, we shall see.

Just downloaded nine hundred amd more headers to play with - that's not
counting the Shed, URMC, the Teashop and other gruppen.

I may be a little time...

--
Rusty
Old 06-03-2010, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Sorry I've neglected the Garden - my internet dongle became an internot
one, but has suddenly revived - for how long, we shall see.

Just downloaded nine hundred amd more headers to play with - that's not
counting the Shed, URMC, the Teashop and other gruppen.

I may be a little time...

Take as long as you need - we were enjoying the peace !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Old 07-03-2010, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Sorry I've neglected the Garden - my internet dongle became an
internot one, but has suddenly revived - for how long, we shall see.

Just downloaded nine hundred amd more headers to play with - that's
not counting the Shed, URMC, the Teashop and other gruppen.

I may be a little time...

Take all the time you need! Lovely to see you back.

But he's definitely big time.

--
Mike.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Sorry I've neglected the Garden - my internet dongle became an internot
one, but has suddenly revived - for how long, we shall see.

Just downloaded nine hundred amd more headers to play with - that's not
counting the Shed, URMC, the Teashop and other gruppen.

I may be a little time...

Take all the time you need! Lovely to see you back.

Aw, thanks Anne.

Dongle been playing-up I thought, and only working on 3G, but suddenly
it's working on GPRS again. I suspect the Vogonfone notwork.

ooking forward to 'oppin' this year - I'll senjer a bottle of beer if
the vine delivers enough for a brew.

Last year it produced enough cones for about a pint...

--
Rusty

Old 10-03-2010, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mike Lyle wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Sorry I've neglected the Garden - my internet dongle became an
internot one, but has suddenly revived - for how long, we shall see.
Just downloaded nine hundred amd more headers to play with - that's
not counting the Shed, URMC, the Teashop and other gruppen.
I may be a little time...

Take all the time you need! Lovely to see you back.

But he's definitely big time.

Well, I know what seventy years look like...

--
Rusty