GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wanted -bromeliads and epiphytes... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/190702-wanted-bromeliads-epiphytes.html)

KISOZAZA 08-04-2010 11:54 PM

wanted -bromeliads and epiphytes...

Hi all - I am a newbie to this forum and would like any info as to where I may obtain suitable terrarium plants... what species does anyone recommend and does anyone have any to purchase please? (interested in bromeliad - small species and epiphytes - small species - preferably smooth leaved as opposed to ones which carry spines etc ) Also any good nursery leads pleae/ I am based in Lancashire - the UK. Thankyou.

someone 09-04-2010 10:41 PM

"KISOZAZA" wrote in message

Hi all - I am a newbie to this forum and would like any info as to where
I may obtain suitable terrarium plants... what species does anyone
recommend and does anyone have any to purchase please? (interested in
bromeliad - small species and epiphytes - small species - preferably
smooth leaved as opposed to ones which carry spines etc ) Also any good
nursery leads pleae/ I am based in Lancashire - the UK. Thankyou.

Here are a couple of places that do bromeliads -

http://www.hantsflytrap.com/

http://www.vesutor.co.uk/

someone

http://www.vesutor.co.uk/