Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 PM
Registered User

Location: lancashire uk
Default wanted -bromeliads and epiphytes...

Hi all - I am a newbie to this forum and would like any info as to where I may obtain suitable terrarium plants... what species does anyone recommend and does anyone have any to purchase please? (interested in bromeliad - small species and epiphytes - small species - preferably smooth leaved as opposed to ones which carry spines etc ) Also any good nursery leads pleae/ I am based in Lancashire - the UK. Thankyou.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"KISOZAZA" wrote in message

Hi all - I am a newbie to this forum and would like any info as to where
I may obtain suitable terrarium plants... what species does anyone
recommend and does anyone have any to purchase please? (interested in
bromeliad - small species and epiphytes - small species - preferably
smooth leaved as opposed to ones which carry spines etc ) Also any good
nursery leads pleae/ I am based in Lancashire - the UK. Thankyou.

Here are a couple of places that do bromeliads -

http://www.hantsflytrap.com/

http://www.vesutor.co.uk/

someone

http://www.vesutor.co.uk/

Bromeliads and mosquitos Ellsworth Lund Gardening 4 13-03-2005 05:19 PM
bromeliads Tom Foley Orchids 4 24-09-2003 06:02 PM
bromeliads - info links tennis maynard Orchids 0 22-09-2003 08:42 PM
Bromeliads - Pineapples Lambert Plant Science 26 28-04-2003 03:44 PM
beginner questions about bromeliads Ted Shoemaker Gardening 1 23-02-2003 06:15 PM