Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered User

Unhappy lithadora

I bought a lithadora last year and put it in a pot of gritty compost..It was in full sun and it did alright during the winter, but now the middle is going brown on the outside of the stems..This happened before with another one I had and that one died..This one has still got green stems underneath..Can I save it? Please, please... help ...Solaara x
Old 01-06-2010, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default lithadora

In message , solaara
writes

I bought a lithadora last year and put it in a pot of gritty compost..It
was in full sun and it did alright during the winter, but now the middle
is going brown on the outside of the stems..This happened before with
another one I had and that one died..This one has still got green stems
underneath..Can I save it? Please, please... help ...Solaara x

They're beautiful plants, if sometimes a little straggly but it sounds
as if you have it in the wrong compost/soil type.

The following should help.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plant...ages/494.shtml

HTH
--