Old 30-09-2010, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ron or Wonk or ...

Hello gardeners, sorry to pass on the following message that Ron Clark
died yesterday. I know Ron posted here, I thought that some might
appreciate knowing:

Hi all

Not sure if I am addressing the right group here or not, although I
know Ron spent lots of time on 'Sheds', but I know Ron would want me
to tell his mates that his time has come and unfortunately I have to
tell you his shed door is now closed.....

I found Ron this afternoon, collapsed on the kitchen floor; I had
left for work about 7-15am this morning, I think he must have died
around 9-9.30am, but unsure. Hopefully it was quick. He was awake
when I left, drinking tea, we said our usual goodbyes, see you later,
take care etc, we always did.

He had some chest pain on Sunday and wanted me to drive to Bristol for
a family meal (somewhat unusual) but he seemed OK, I think there was
more he didn't say, but that was Ron, as far as I was aware he was
same as usual; ornery, argumentative but lovable.

Anyway, that's it, please if you know someone who would want to be
aware of his passing could you please forward this email or cascade
it, I am computer literate but do not know much about the newsgroups
Ron subscribed to.

Many thanks

Dianne Clark

--
JonG
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of

[IBC] Looking for Ron Martin Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 1 11-05-2005 08:44 PM
[IBC] Soil article by Ron Martin Jerry Meislik Bonsai 0 22-04-2004 05:05 PM
RIP Ron Heberle K Barrett Orchids 0 06-03-2004 04:01 PM
RIP Ron Heberle K Barrett Orchids 0 06-03-2004 03:56 PM
[IBC] Panther and a Pot by Ron Lang Luis Fontanills Bonsai 1 30-04-2003 07:08 PM