GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   feelings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/194073-feelings.html)

Peter Lucas[_2_] 14-10-2010 11:03 PM

feelings

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin

slap dash 14-10-2010 11:08 PM

feelings

"Peter Lucas"

NKTB 15-10-2010 01:02 PM

feelings

On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter *Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! *:-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin- Hide quoted text -

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

Mr Pounder 15-10-2010 06:32 PM

feelings

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:
On 14 Oct, 23:03, Peter Lucas wrote:

In a hospital serving victims of land minds, a little girl wakes up
from
surgery.

Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!

Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.

LOL and LAUGH!!! :-))))))))))))))))

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

It is an Australian joke. Australians are not very intelligent.
Australia school "teachers" reprimand pupils by calling them spastics.

Mr Pounder

kraftee 15-10-2010 10:58 PM

feelings

"NKTB" wrote in message
On 15 Oct, 12:58, NKTB wrote:

"Soccer players have their iq printed on their backs" : Sarah Palin-

I found the illiterate and ignorant mis-spelling of "mines" funnier
than the infantile sick joke.

Which is of course the reason you felt you had to repost it in it's entirety